Reminder

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “By Allah, I am not afraid that you will be poor, but I fear that worldly wealth will be bestowed upon you as it was bestowed upon those who lived before you. So you will compete amongst yourselves for it, as they competed for it, and it will destroy you as it did them." [Bukhari]

Friday, January 22, 2010

Love Story Part 6 (The Fine Line)




Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 1 :: Hadith 1Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."



            "Em, salam. She's waiting for me? Where?", a well-dressed young woman moving swiftly from stall to stall, in search of the desired target, with her high heels, she stopped in front of 'Life & Culture'. "Yes, Amirah. You're here, let me introduce to you my date, this cute girl, Sarah", the girl was shocked seeing a man who's in his 30's but having a high-schooler as a girlfriend & without awkwardness between them. "Ha,ha,ha. I'm not a girl anymore. I'm a lady, you would never have a real girlfriend if you act like this, bro". With that, there's a sign of relief, making her chest less heavy, "Is this your sister? She's pretty, seeing her brother not that bad himself", the man laughed, "Obviously, my act kinda dull, but yes, she's my going-to-seat-for-PMR sister. Well, she thinks she's older than she looks, for me, she's just a sheep with me as a shepherd. Guarding her from the wolves of the world" 


                "Salam, is this the friend you'd be talking about? She's quite lovely", the shopkeeper moved out from the register & prepare tea for the guest with the help of the two siblings. The two of them talked for a long period of time, sharing experiences between them, giving advice while the other accepting her flaws. In the  mean time, the other two sneak out & got themselves a couple of ice creams. "She's okay, you're going to make her your 'close friend'? Or do you have someone in mind? Anytime soon you'll getting married, & i'm alone with the boys back home", "You're a bit over your level when it comes to this. She's nice, but with her stage, i'm not sure i can help her move closer to Allah, i'm not that strong yet. Marriage, well, it's too soon, although some of my friends had already engaged themselves, but i really don't know about myself".


                         "Okay, it's was nice meeting you, does your mother like headscarfs? Well, if she does, i have a variety of colors, well, you said she just got back from Haj, maybe she had in mind with some of the designs i got based on Egyptian patterns. Would you like to see it?". For the young woman who never had any intentions about wearing it herself, felt a little interested with it, seeing Sarah wore it with full of grace. "We're back, wow! You look beautiful Amirah, it really suits the dress", "Actually i'm trying to find the right one for my mother, she's head size is not that different with me. I always see how my mother wears it, but this is my first time wearing it myself, so please don't laugh". Kamal walked in & his pace were getting slower, with that he paused, amazed with a graceful swan in front of his eyes, "Emm, it's look great, i think your mother will like with your choice, nice color indeed. That's why it's perfect for you with the course you're taking". "Thanks....", she took it off & headed to the register.


                     "'Thanks for the ice cream, it's a bit hot this time around", "You're welcome, but brother always said that in Russia, it's cold enough to make an ice cream in that instant, that's winter. In summer, bathing twice a day feels not enough". They all laughed, while sitting in a restaurant near the parking lot, "About before, so you're saying you don't want to marry in this near future?", "Wait, what are you both talking about?", he smiled with a little tremor in his heart, "Well, my sis, asked me  about couples & marriage, for me, couples doesn't exist, there's only friends & wife, nothing in between. In my opinion, there's only love after the sacred bond, before it, it's just false dreams & promises which hardly ever become true. In my state, it's better for me as a medical student to marry early before I graduate, so that there's no complications in my housemenship, which will be the peak of my busy days". "I see,.........    
              



4 comments:

  1. Dis means that u already got the calon...wai u dont tell me...huhu.......who's the lucky girl??

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam, mane ade, jus angan2 la klu btul aku mase 4 year of medic, lame lg la

    ReplyDelete
  3. u can always hav an ice-cream during winter in russia....
    but the facts about russia is quite true...
    its rilly cold during winter, and rilly hot during summer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. syukan, anonymous again, well ice cream is universal, but ABC, u can only find in malaysia, ha3

    ReplyDelete