Reminder

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “By Allah, I am not afraid that you will be poor, but I fear that worldly wealth will be bestowed upon you as it was bestowed upon those who lived before you. So you will compete amongst yourselves for it, as they competed for it, and it will destroy you as it did them." [Bukhari]

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Love Story Part 5 (The Romeo)




“A strong person is not the person who throws his adversaries to the ground. A strong person is the person who contains himself when he is angry.” (Saheeh al-Bukhari)


            A man strolled by, leaning on a pillar, "Why are you here? Are you coming because of him?", "What are you talking about? I don't even know him, he's just the organizer of this reunion, apparently he invited me", "I recognize that look you gave him, the same look you gave to me when you ask me out last 3 years. Now you're looking for another one". The man stared at her eyes, showing the anger from the disappointment she slammed at his face at New Year, when she ended their bond. She turned away, facing the crowd, to the people that have no regret in their faces, looking to the world as platforms to success, for her as another stage to be humiliated. "Where are you going?", "Don't worry, i'm not gonna hurt him, just want to see his face up close".

              "Hi. I'm Danial, maybe you don't know me. Well, i'm not as famous as you, but i would like to say that if you do anything to Amirah, you better watch your back", "I'm sorry? Did i do something wrong?", he laughed out loud making them the center of attention, "You think with your family's wealth, your rank as a oversea student, and  that disgusting face which they say as 'good looking', you  think you can get whatever you want? Life is fair, and you will  not make it look bad". Everyone was shocked of his statement, you can feel the heat flowing in the air, making an intense situation for the victim of Danial's unpredictable anger. Suddenly, the girl with the green dress moved through the busy crowd and stoped him, "Enough! You should not be here, i've told you the reason we broke up, it's because of your insensitive self & ego, i can't take it anymore. Go home! I don't want see your face anymore!". He took his leather jacket & stormed out, making a cheerful party to a silent one. 

               "What did he know about her? Nothing! I knew her since the first day of primary school, i've been there for her, looking out for her, seeing her cry, i can't breathe, seeing her smile just making me the happiest man on earth", he kept saying in his head, trying to see what she saw in Kamal that he doesn't has. "When we were small, I would be there if she run away from home, I always be there. Arrrrgh, why him!" Being at the gym & giving all out with his punches, made him calm down for a while, replacing his mind with the feeling of pain in his body. Joining the boxing club encouraged him to train hard & discover his new talent in the sport, which caught Amirah's eyes. "Am i that cold? Everytime i'm with her, didn't any my emotions even touch her?", "Salam, Dan."........
 



No comments:

Post a Comment