Reminder

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “By Allah, I am not afraid that you will be poor, but I fear that worldly wealth will be bestowed upon you as it was bestowed upon those who lived before you. So you will compete amongst yourselves for it, as they competed for it, and it will destroy you as it did them." [Bukhari]

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Qam (The Awakening)

"What happen, my dearest? Where are the others? Where am I?" whispered the ill king of Healspeak, trying to recover over a deep long sleep. "They all had gone to battle when you started not to wake up for one week, how are you my king?" worried Princess Amira, the beautiful lady of the castle, the only daughter & child of the king, King Said who also known by the south as Sir Jake, The Noble. Jake was in his future, his dream, his world over the fence. He went out to the balcony like he knew the passages of the castle as if he built it himself, seeing with his own eyes of what become of his kingdom. The town were emptied, the streets & shops were closed, the farms were unattended, everything were quiet as a graveyard. Where did they all go? " Father, you must rest, you've got to regain your strength for the final attack at Nellshire", insisted by his daughter that he went to bed to sort out his mind.

"No, the last time I rested, I didn't wake up for a long time, now, I'm done resting, I'm going to war, I'm going to help my brothers. If I don't come back, see it you take Amrullah's hand in marriage, I know you like him, don't bother denying it. I'd watched him since he came to the castle, & so were you. I'd been meaning to give this, it was your mother's, she wanted to give this for your wedding. Well, now I'm giving it to you", he pulled out from his small pocket a necklace which was a gift by his father-in-law to his beloved wife. Then, came two guards with a big smile on their face, tears dropped onto the armored uniforms with carvings at the side & a logo on the front signifying the unity of two regions, the North & the South. They kneeled a knee to the king, as a way of respect, " Great king, we're from the battlefield of Kensay, here to give the report. For the first time, it's an honour for us to finally meet you in person my king", King Said hold them at their shoulders & hug them as hard as possible.

"Thank you, my brothers, you've given me great joy just to send a message from our brothers. As this is your first time, i'll remind you for the first & last time, you should only kneel to The One, not your brothers, if I caught you again, then there's no forgiveness by me". With that statement, both of them were proud at the same time felt ashamed of their actions. "Let's ride tonight".........

1 comment: